Privacy information for data processing
Information document article 13 Reg. EU 2016 / 679- GDPR
Capanna Suites of “Capanna di Cencioni Società Agricola ss”, with registered office in Loc. Capanna, 333 - Montalcino (SI) and operative in Strada delle Crete - Montalcino (SI), as data controller, informs you pursuant to 'art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. Subject of the Processing
The Owner processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - afterwards, "personal data" or even "data" communicated by you in occasion for the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out in order to conduct:
A. Without your express consent [art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR], for the following Service Purposes:
1. the fulfillment of all the operations imposed by legal obligations, of the fiscal and tax provisions deriving from the performance of the business activity
2. the establishment and execution of contractual relationships in progress;
3. operations strictly connected and instrumental to the start-up of the aforementioned relationships, including the acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of the Contract;
4. to comply with legal obligations in our charge concerning administration, management;
5. carry out the services requested, allow effective management of customer relations in order to respond to requests for information, assistance and / or specific needs requested by you;
6. the survey of customer satisfaction, the development of statistics for internal use;
B. Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: 1) send you communications concerning the services offered, newsletters and personalized news, containing material and promotional initiatives of your own activities and services with traditional methods (phone calls with operator) or with automated methods (electronic mail);
2) to send commercial and / or promotional communications to third parties via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts (for example, business partners).
We would like to inform you that if you are already a customer of ours, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the owner's services similar to those he has already received, unless you disagree.
The contractual purposes, the provision of services, commercial and non-commercial litigation, and promotional concerns the processing of personal data of the Customer only. The Customer's personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the established contractual relationships and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes.
3. Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by specially appointed parties, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures will be used to guarantee the confidentiality of the interested party to whom such data relate and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
- For administration, accounting, ordering, management of budgeting and the entire flow of production, assistance and maintenance, shipping, billing, services, management of any litigation: 10 years as required by law by the provisions of art. 2220 of the Civil Code, subject to any delayed payments of the fees that justify the extension;
- For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.A points 2-3-4-5-6 above, the storage times are until the contract expires;
- For marketing purposes (paragraph 2.B points 1-2): 24 months;
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in points 2.A:
- to members, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- To freelance companies / collaborators connected to which Capanna Suites di Capanna di Cencioni Società Agricola s.s. entrusts certain activities.
- to third party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processors (as an example: software House, associated offices, lawyers, certifying bodies, accounting / tax consultant and in general to all the Bodies responsible for checks and controls regarding the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, Municipal Bodies and / or Municipal Offices, consultants and service companies and for security in the work places, which may in turn communicate the data, or grant access to them in the context of its members, users and related assignees for specific market researches The data collected and processed may also be communicated, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors / suppliers.
For the sake of brevity the detailed list of these figures is available at our office and is at your disposal.
5. Data communication
Without the need for an express consent (art. 6 lett. B) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, and to those subject to which communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers within the European Union located both in the offices of the registered office. In any case, it is understood that the owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the extra-EU data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you the Services of point 2.A.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.B is instead optional. He may therefore decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already supplied: in this case, he will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, he will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point. 2.A.
8. Rights of the interested party
n in relation to the aforementioned treatments, each interested party can exercise the rights set forth in articles 15 to 22 of the Regulations.
a) access to personal data (art. 15 of the GDPR);
b) to obtain the rectification or cancellation (oblivion) of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern it (articles 16, 17 and 18 of the GDPR);
c) to oppose the processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
d) data portability (art. 20 of the GDPR);
e) to withdraw consent;
f) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor - www.garanteprivacy.it)
In the event of opposition to the processing of data pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, the Company reserves the right to evaluate the request, which will not be accepted if there are legitimate cogent reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the 'Interested.
9. Mode of exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- an A.R. registered letter at Capanna Suites di Capanna di Cencioni Società Agricola s.s. - Strada delle Crete - Montalcino (SI);
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Capanna di Cencioni Società Agricola s.s. with registered office in Loc. Capanna, 333 - Montalcino (SI).
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller
Update date: 04/17/2019